We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Senior Social Media Specialist, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft is looking for Digital Marketing professionals specialized in online branding, advertising, SEO, SEM, and more, aiming to raise brand awareness on the website, social media platforms, and the Internet at large.
Working for Gameloft Digital Marketing position, you will be able to advise and implement our strategy on social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn,…) as well as other online channels (Intranet, Newsletter…); spearhead exciting campaigns and editorial creation on those channels; carry out initiatives to grow and engage our audience to positively promote Gameloft employer brand.
- Supervisor of an Editorial Assistant to give appropriate coaching about managing and delivering content on relevant digital channels;
- The right hand of Communication Manager to manage/support team to deliver best internal & external digital communication solutions, and achieve common goals;
- A team player, key contact point of Communication team to work with different stakeholders.
- Build, implement and adapt the Social media (SNS) strategy and plan;
- Identify important trend for community growth and engagement program;
- Analyze and deliver ad-hoc digital insights report as required;
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
If you would like to find a non-stop laughing but professional environment to work in, you may be the person we wish to join our team:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or related field;
- Previous experience working as a Digital Marketing (senior/ manager) or alternatively background in social media from a similar industry;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Creativity, teamwork, good leadership;
- Experience with Photoshop or general photo editing proficiency is a plus.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam studio will offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/