We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Sr. Front-End Developer, Makati
Reference: Makati, Marketing & User Acquisition
Department: Marketing & User Acquisition
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
A Senior Front-End Developer works with web developers and back-end coder and is technically responsible for the overall quality, security and development of the online user experience. To this extent, proofreading skills and an all-around attention to detail is vital.
- Perform web and legacy system development, update and support.
- Define process communication, resource allocation, development direction, and define project ETAs and planning.
- Good understanding of Web analytics and SEO techniques and how to implement them.
- Optimizes web applications to ensure they are rendered consistently and efficiently in a cross-browser environment
- Support the development team to boost website security and propose initiatives to deliver full website performance and optimization.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by suggesting improvement to user interface or new technologies.
- Analyzes customer requirements and defines front-end solutions while providing assistance to the team for any problem and technical roadblocks.
- Mentor and coach other team members to facilitate team cross-functionality readiness.
- Recommends new technologies and development strategies
- Coordinate roll-out of new applications
- Provides production support
- Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- 5+ years developing front-end and user interface code for Web sites and mobile apps
- A candidate with supervisory experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with the latest mobile UI and UX design patterns
- Has experience using IDE’s such as PHP Storm or Sublime.
- Has good experience using version control tools such as Git Bash and Tortoise SVN.
- Must display excellent leadership potential coupled with solid work ethic.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of basic project management methodology.
- Knowledge in Scrum and Kanban is preferable.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Become a part of the talented international team working in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Comfortable office situated in convenient location.
- Sponsored team building and other joyful events.
- An opportunity to influence development of the studio.
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now. Send us your CV.