We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Intermediate Creative Content Designer, Makati
Reference: Makati, Marketing & User Acquisition
Department: Marketing & User Acquisition
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Job title : Creative Content Designer
Job level : Intermediate
Department : Web Marketing
Supervised by : Creative Lead
Supervised over : None
1. Job Purpose
The Creative Content Designer is responsible for the creation of web marketing assets as well as development and design of website interface and social network applications such as Facebook Tabs.
2. Job Function
§ Designs and creates attractive and engaging game promotional banners, mobile ads, and other marketing collaterals
§ Creates design concepts, artwork and lay-out for multi-channel and integrated marketing efforts
§ Ensures continuity, look-and-feel and adherence to company’s and games’ branding standards
§ Must have knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts
§ Continuously does research on current design trends
§ Actively provides new design ideas
§ At least 3 years work experience in creative design, preferably in a web context.
§ Knowledgeable of aesthetic design concepts and layout principles.
§ Has the ability to create design concepts, artwork and lay-out for multi-channel and integrated marketing efforts.
§ Has ability to adapt and/or optimize graphic assets in order to respect technical guidelines due to platform and/or engine limitations/restrictions.
§ Has ability to provide new designs/concept arts following existing game direction.
§ Ensures continuity, look-and-feel and adherence to client's branding standards.
§ Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
§ Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office Suite, most especially Microsoft PowerPoint.
§ Knowledgeable of basic animation concepts.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Become a part of the talented international team working in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Comfortable office situated in convenient location.
- Sponsored team building and other joyful events.
- An opportunity to influence development of the studio.
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now. Send us your CV.