We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Senior Quality Engineer, Makati City
Reference: Makati City, Marketing & User Acquisition
Department: Marketing & User Acquisition
Location: Makati City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Job title : Senior Quality Engineer
Job level : Senior
Department : Web Marketing
Supervised by : Lead Web QA
Supervised over : None
1. Job Purpose
A Senior Quality Engineer focuses on enforcing quality control standards to ensure that the website will meet the highest standard possible on all levels.
2. Job Function
Conducts testing to ensure that the requirements of the project are met and comply with control standards.
Contribute to continuous improvement by suggesting improvements to QA techniques, testing frameworks or new technologies.
Conducts analysis of summarized list of bugs tracked during the testing phase.
Provides testing solutions based on acceptance in order to prevent escaped defects.
Conducts research on testing process improvements and automation.
Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
At least 3 years of working experience in the related field
Superb attention to details with ability to organize, prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
Knowledgeable in various browser and operating systems.
Knowledge of behavior driven development and its implementation is an advantage.
Knowledge of automated testing frameworks is a big advantage.
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Knowledge of basic project management methodology.
Knowledge in Scrum and Kanban is preferable.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Become a part of the talented international team working in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Comfortable office situated in convenient location.
- Sponsored team building and other joyful events.
- An opportunity to influence development of the studio.
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now. Send us your CV.