We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Creative UI/UX Designer, Makati City
Reference: Makati City, Marketing & User Acquisition
Department: Marketing & User Acquisition
Location: Makati City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The Creative UI/UX Designer is responsible for coordinating with the Business team to understand the needs for the clients and transform them into usable prototypes for the developers and create designs that match them.
1. Job Function
- Responsible for understanding client’s brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces
- Develops understanding of the end users through secondary and primary research
- Generates user personas and user scenarios
- Prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming
- Gauges technical feasibility of the prototype
- Presents high fidelity designs/mocks-ups to the client for review/iteration/approval
- Works directly with clients in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time
- Collaborates with Devs and QAs to ensure compliance to standards and quality
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud
- Has creative ideas with problem solving mindset
- Ability to take constructive feedback and capable of interpreting feedback into design solutions.
- Strong knowledge in wireframes, user flows, interaction prototypes and other design specification materials.
- Knowledge in UX softwares such as Photoshop CC etc.
- Can work closely with developers to turn designs into products
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams and clients
- Has clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design
- Understanding of basic front-end languages: HTML & CSS
- Self-directed, confident and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Become a part of the talented international team working in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Comfortable office situated in convenient location.
- Sponsored team building and other joyful events.
- An opportunity to influence development of the studio.
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now. Send us your CV.