We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Office Admin Assistant, Ho Chi Minh city
Reference: Ho Chi Minh city, Administration & Office
Department: Administration & Office
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
As a part of Admin division, your main missions consist of:
- To implement operations, policies and processes regarding office management;
- To support the whole OA team and having an ear for listening our staff's idea and request;
- To maintain office daily services, assist company activities, events, contribute to create a good working environment for staff and keep a good image of the studio inside;
General office management
- Receptionist and mail management: Greet visitors and direct them to appropriate staff; answer incoming phone calls and transfer them to relevant staff; distribute the incoming and outgoing mails; ensure the good condition of medicine chests in SAI;
- Welcome new expat hires, directly from the airport, and guide them to their new accommodation - frequently happening every 2 months
- Support on office assets and facilities management: air conditioner, electricity, machines, meeting rooms, office furniture,etc.;
- Support for the repair and maintenance of office equipment such as: photocopier, fax machine, meeting room facilities, air conditioners,…;
- Support to OHM and Senior OA with building management contact and facilities such as parking access, lift form for service and delivery, toilet maintenance.. etc;
- Coordinate the whole process of ordering overtime food;
- Prepare the payment requests, scan invoices, record the monthly payments;
- Support on logistics for the company events, activities, contests, clubs as required;
- Follow up office contracts such as the insurance, rental contacts, etc.;
- Advise the management on changes or solutions to improve the office management when necessary;
- Support Office & Happiness Manager for other tasks, upon the actual adaption and readiness of the job holder;
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, e-mail, internet, etc;
- Good command of English in reading, writing, listening and speaking;
- Good knowledge of general administration and office protocol;
- Good knowledge of principles and practices of the company;
- Good organization skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Basic graphic design and video editing skill.
- Good sense of responsibility and teamwork
- Open to learn and to have a strong service mindset
- Professional conduct
- Always positive and willing to help by improving the working environment
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.