We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
IT & Hardware Technician, Ho Chi Minh
Reference: Ho Chi Minh, Hardware & IT
Department: Hardware & IT
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
1. IT - HW service:
- Receiving support requests directly from users, via emails or hotlines, logging tickets to the Helpdesk system, and confirming the reception of requests to users in a timely manner
- By oneself or together with the team performs IT common task such as analyzing the issues, proposing solutions and implementing them in accordance with ETA guidelines. Main areas of support include PCs (hardware/software/connectivity), phone, tablet, Set Top Box, LAN cabling, Sim card, Wireless, printers, fax machines, scanners, photocopying machines, projectors, fixed telephones and other IT devices
- Register and keep tracks of Phone/Tablet/Set Top Box/Sim card borrowings for production teams, ensuring that the borrowers keep, maintain and give back the devices in accordance with the company regulations
- Update, repair and setup Phone/Tablet/Set Top Box software due to production team's request and giving advices to resolve devices problem (set up GPRS/WAP, Services Book, Wi-Fi setting, critical software issues, firmware issues…) to ensure that all pertinent repair and testing tools and appliances are in proper working condition.
- Escalating network – server – and corporate web tools/applications -related incidents/requests to GNS team for further resolution. Escalating serious incidents to IT Supervisor/ Manager and the Management for immediate attention and decision making
- Keeping track of incidents/requests and communicating with users/managers regarding their status and resolution
- Supporting GNS to maintain/upgrade IT infrastructure and application systems
- Setting up PCs (hardware/software/connectivity) for newcomers and Gameloft employees from other studios
- Maintaining/Upgrading PCs (hardware/software/connectivity) and other IT devices for current users when requested
- Completing other technical tasks assigned by IT-HW Supervisor/Manager and the Management
2. IT Administration/Management
- Logging, tracking and updating tickets on the Helpdesk System
- Suggest the purchase of IT hardware/software for new users or for upgrade/replacement if needed, checking condition/configuration of new/current items, updating the inventory system and keeping them organized in the IT store. Liaising with vendors/suppliers for delivery/replacement/maintenance services
- Documenting all knowledge and experiences in the File Sever/Knowledge Base System
- Completing other administrative tasks assigned by IT Supervisor/Manager and the Management
1. Attitudes and behaviors:
- Possessing customer/service oriented mentality
- Being proactive, willing to learn and to work overtime when requested
- Being social, communicative, calm and flexible when dealing with users
- Being innovative, cooperated, responsible, disciplined timely and accurate in performing tasks
2. Qualifications and Experiences
- At least 1 year in IT supporting/IT Helpdesk
- Technical knowledge:
- Basic knowing about PC and other IT devices’ hardware/ software/ connectivity; including Windows and Linux operating systems, good skills in analyzing, diagnosing and trouble-shooting issues
- Good knowledge and strong interest in mobile devices, especially operation system of smart phones (Android, Windows Mobiles, iOS,);
- Fair English; Speak and Write
- Others: Experienced in network, server, corporate web tools/ application and telecommunications systems is an advantage
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.