We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
2D Concept Artist (Local Vietnamese only), Hải Châu District
Reference: Hải Châu District, Art
Location: Hải Châu District
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft DAD Studio was established in 2010. After 9 years of development, we now have about 400 employees working in a creative, mordern and open working space with splendid river view in Danang city, Vietnam.
DAD Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games worldwide including Modern Combat 5, My Little Pony, Ice Age Adventures, Asphalt Nitro, NOVA3, Asphalt 8...We are looking for the next talents to join our Projects. It can be YOU!
Wait no more! Join us as 2D Game Concept Artist in Gameloft Danang.
• Provide Good analysis, amount of ideas, sketches and concept art for creative process.
• Contribute to Art Direction development.
• Provide good quality 2D GFX assets for projects as required.
• Work closely with Art Team, Sr GFX and GFX Supervisor.
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities
• Design and create game elements such as user interface, buttons, objects, avatars, textures, backgrounds and more.
• Contribute to development of Art Direction, being consistent with requests, restrictions, and team.
• Produce good quality 2D assets and textures.
• Fully understand and properly follow/apply the different steps in Concept Art pipeline.
• Prioritize the conceptual development of ideas; be able to convey clear ideas, and translate into clear visual communication.
• Contribute to Research, Learning, sharing, and training on different techniques for generating ideas.
• Actively seek for the right amount of back and forth needed until ideas are clear and approved.
• Master SVN Tool, Aurora tool, Photoshop, plus any In-House and external tool needed to produce assets
• Propose ideas to improve quality.
• Deliver artworks in timely manner and according to industry’s quality standard
• Optimize assets to meet quality standards set by SR GFX/GFX Supervisor/Lead.
• Actively detect, report, and solve problems encountered in projects.
• Other duties as assigned.
Contribution in Management
• Work closely with SR GFX and GFX Supervisor.
• Help SR GFX and GFX Supervisor to detect bugs, problems and propose solutions.
• Contribute to good work environment for the team.
• Report your tasks status to GFX SUP and Producers
● Academic background in Arts or equivalent
● Very good level in Photoshop
● Very Good understanding about human anatomy.
● Very good understanding in composition, lighting, color, proportion, perspective.
● Very Good understanding of different art styles, design process and creative workflow.
● Motivated and passionate about video games
● Good level in 2D Art: hand-drawing, digital painting and illustration
● Ability to adapt to different stylistic guidelines
● Good use of tools and file management (flexibility for quick edits)
● Good sense of creativity and art
● Ability to improve and optimize existing assets
● Having good sense of initiatives, be original and inventive
● Good artistic eyes and pay attention to detail
● Multitasking and ability to share and take over another’s tasks dynamically.
● Communication Skill: be able to receive and transfer clearly oral & written message.
● Self-criticism and critical thinking.
● Good interpersonal skills & Maintain a good professional relationship with your colleagues.
● Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from Senior Artist, Lead Artist, and Producers
● Good stress management skill.
● Good time management skill.
● Commitment and sense of responsibility: Show good commitment to the teams and to the company and be willing to work hard to complete the task on time
● Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedbacks from others for improvement
● Self-disciplined: Demonstrate good motivation and passion at work
● Team work: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support
● Passion for playing video games across multiple platforms
● Pro-active, autonomous, responsible and well organized
● Keep good mindset and managing stress facing issues
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Amazing lifestyle in Vietnam’s 1st coastal city. (insert Danang documentation)
- Modern and open working place with best view on the river.
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities!
- Amazing staff events around the year (Company trip, New Year Party, Gameloft Day...)
- Many sport/game/tech clubs for enthusiasts. Consoles in the office.
- Salary: negotiable and DOE.
- Performance bonuses
- 13th month salary
- Health insurance coverage & Heath check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/