We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
FX Animator Intern, Ho Chi Minh city
Reference: Ho Chi Minh city, Art
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Provide artistic solutions and explore new styles.
- Animate elements based on verbal and written direction.
- Provide production quality assets including: UI motion graphics, 2D animations, FX and others required
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for game ideas and artistic styles
- Ensure that the high-quality bar established by Studio Lead Artist, 2D Animation Lead and Producers are reached and maintained.
Contribution to Animation Team
- Competent communication and documentation skill
- Provide accurate time estimation for your tasks, manage priorities to meet deadlines and take ownership of your own work.
- Have Competent organizational skills
- Possess a library of references (FX and motion graphics references) to use for working and to share with the art team
- Foresee future mistakes and prevent them from happening
- Produce, check and update FX Animation documentation
- Academic background in Animation or equivalent
- Proficient at Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient at Adobe Animate CC and Timeline based animation
- Knowledge of Unity Animation Systems and Particle Systems is a plus
- Competent understating of style guidelines, design process and creative workflow
- Competent understanding of Visual Feedback and Effects animation.
- Competent understanding of Sprite creation
- Competent knowledge for sense of color, design, perspective and composition
- Competent Communication and documentation skill
- Competent English communication skill
- Competent level in drawing and illustration skills (relief, lighting, materials, perspective, colors...)
- Be original, inventive, creative and artistic.
- Be patient and able to concentrate for long periods, pay attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from the lead animator and producers.
- Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.