We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Junior Accountant (6 month contract), Ho Chi Minh
Reference: Ho Chi Minh, Finance, Accounting
Department: Finance, Accounting
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 98 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Check & archive accounting documents of 3 studios
- Submit documents & reports to third parties
- Register PIT code, dependents for SAI employees and send the result to General Accountant
- Cross-check VAT report of accounting system with original red invoices
- Reconciliation tax payable with Tax Department
- Support on Tax Audit
III. ERP Tool
- Support Chief Accountant on the implement of ERP such as: testing, database
- Reconcile fixed asset books with the reality and with ERP database
- Follow up fixed assets management & year-end inventory of VN studios
- Other ad-hoc taks required by line manager
- Graduate from University of Economics/ Finance and Accounting
- Have at least 01 year in accounting position
- High sense of responsibility and carefulness
- Be experienced in using MS Office
- Be well-organized and able to work under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com