We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Social Media Assistant, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Communication & Public Relations
Department: Communication & Public Relations
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft is a dynamic company seeking an Editorial Assistant to support the Community Manager in the Communication Team, and join our team at the headquarter office, in Ho Chi Minh City.
As part of Gameloft South-East Asia employer branding strategy, the Editorial Assistant will be responsible for a variety of day-to-day communications and event organization tasks for our internal audience, as well as supporting with general administrative duties.
This position is your chance if you wish to gain experience in digital communication, writing skills, and marketing fields as well as develop a solid experience and professional career path.
Your responsibilities will include:
This position supports the SEA Communication team with the editing and publishing engaging and compelling contents for our internal social network.
- Daily copywriting, posting and reporting;
- Uploading text and images to our Intranet, using a content management system;
- Monitoring our social channels and moderating comments on Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and the Intranet;
- Liaising with Communication Specialists in Vietnam and Indonesia, in-house designers and other in-house contacts;
- Collecting and analyzing data for the Social Media monthly report, to permit ensuring the best strategy from month to month;
- Daily maintenance of the content calendar, and organization of the news;
- Implementing new ideas and creative concepts on the Social Media;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; fluent in Vietnamese is a plus
- Proofreading skills, attention to details
- Proficiency with IT packages including Photoshop, Microsoft office
- Experience of working with Content Management System (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with online and social media
- Adaptability and ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team and good sense of initiative
- Creative thinker and good at writing
- Organization and time management skills
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Interest in Entertainment and video game industry
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/