We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
HR Communication Intern (Full Time), Hải Châu District
Reference: Hải Châu District, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Location: Hải Châu District
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
We are looking for a fresh element, who passionate in HR for our Gameloft studio, to be in charge of making our studio a great place for talents to work at.
As a member of HR team, the HR Communication Intern is accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Carry out studio internal & external communication
- Be in charge of event execution
- Ensure the organization is done in a timely and creative manner
- Coordinate with the Communication team to push timely the Studio’s necessary news, information, activities and programs, onto Gameloft South-East Asia channels;
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Strong interest in communication, keeping oneself updated on the latest trends;
- Good oral and written skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Multi-tasking and excel in a fast-paced environment, working independently as well as part of a collaborative team
- Photoshop/ video editing skill is a plus
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/