We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Game Programmer Intern (Creation team), Da Nang
Reference: Da Nang, Programming
Location: Da Nang
In Gameloft Da Nang, our creation division is growing to handle more ambitious mobile games, from conception to implementation, we’re aiming at improving our gameplay, UI and overall service to our players.
Game Creation Programmers, including intern are key part of creation teams, who will be mainly responsible for the implementation of the features, content designed by Game Designers, and also in charge of overall game technical performances.
We’re looking for self-motivated, goal-orientated and a strong team player profile.
We expect our team members to challenge the plan, themselves, and the rest of the team to build great games together.
- Support all areas of game development including Programming of Graphics, Game Logic, Artificial Intelligence, UI/UX, performance optimization and Network.
- Support and contribute new ideas to game design.
- Anticipate & raise potential technical issues during pre-production.
- Write robust code to be used by many people as well as document the work/knowledge/innovation for team future reference in a structural way.
- Work as part of a team, but with plenty of opportunity to take responsibility on an individual level.
Note: The Internship should last for 6 months. You are welcome to make a long term career afterwards if you meet the job requirements.
- Newly graduated or last year students/master student majoring Information Technology/Computer Science/Video Game Programming.
- Strong C++ skill; ability to perform 3D graphic programming using graphic libraries like OpenGL/DirectX/Vulkan.
- Ability to quickly catch up with existing code/tools/game engine.
- Strong interest in game industry, game project experience is a plus.
- Serious working attitude, good problem solving and ability to work in team as well as independently.
* If possible, please list all games you have developed/worked on in your resume.
Why you will love it here .
- 6 month of amazing life experience in Danang - one of the most beautiful cities in Vietnam.
- Be a part of the production team, coordinating with different departments GD, GFX, Producer.
- Experience international & creative working environment, learn how Gameloft makes great games.
- To be trained on a Game Engine that was built from zero and understanding deeply about how the Game Engine works
- Amazing staff events around the year (Company trip, New Year Party, Women’s Day, Christmas, Gameloft Day...)
- Coming to Danang city, you will be amazed by the magnificent nature with beautiful sandy beaches and various moutains. This is an expat-friendly city with helpful local people many of whom can speak good English, a wide range of services for daily needs and entertainment, low-living cost, and nice weather all year-round! Danang is also in the vinicity of culturally rich destinations like Hue and Hoi An - the UNESCO World Heritages in Vietnam
What we offer for oversea interns:
- Monthly internship allowance
- Plane tickets (round-trip) on your joining
- Housing support monthly
- Visa fee and other administrative cost at relocation time
- Opportunity to become our employee after internship.
How to apply?
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable) before 18 October, 2019.
- Job closes sooner if we find the qualified one.
- Only qualified profiles will be contacted (within 2 weeks max from application).