We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
3D Animator, Hải Châu District
Reference: Hải Châu District, Art
Location: Hải Châu District
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company. All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft DAD Studio was established in 2010. After 6 years of development, we now have nearly 500 employees working in a modern building with splendid river view in Danang city, Vietnam. Coming to Danang city, you will be amazed by the magnificent nature with beautiful sandy beaches and various moutains for sightseeing, hiking, or simply immersing yourself in the green. Danang is an expat-friendly city with helpful local people many of whom can speak good English, a wide range of services for daily needs and entertainment, low-living cost, and nice weather all year-round! Danang is also in the vinicity of culturally rich destinations like Hue and Hoi An - the UNESCO World Heritages in Vietnam.
What does it mean to work for Gameloft Danang? It means working in a professional environment with young and dynamic colleagues in the week days and either enjoy the nature or explore the culture on the weekends!
DAD Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games worldwide including Modern Combat 5, My Little Pony, Ice Age Adventures, Asphalt Nitro, NOVA3 ...We are looking for the next talents to join the game. It can be YOU!
· Creating believable high-quality key-framed animations, animating Biped, controllers, organic, or mechanical forms for real-time and pre-rendered sequences.
· Collaborate with, game designers and programmers to achieve the best animation within the platform limitations.
· Meet the project milestones and deadlines.
· Advance knowledge about all the necessary tools
· Actively detect and solve problems encountered in your projects.
· Producing the various animation sets for game: characters, creatures and vehicles, game objects
· Rigging and Skinning with ability to do complex rigs
· Give advice to modeler to create good mesh flow
· Cleaning up and re-targeting motion capture data
· Exporting/testing/fixing bugs in the build.
· Modeling, texturing, rendering is a plus
· Academic background in animation or equivalent, hand drawing, sketching and/or illustration.
· Advanced knowledge in of the fundamental principles of animation.
· Advanced Knowledge of character motion, physics-based motion, Modular animation, Cut scenes.
· Eperienced in 3D Studio Max and Character Studio.
· General understanding of game asset creation pipelines
· Understanding about human anatomy, proportion and perspective
· Knowledge in skinning, rigging with low to high polygon counts.
· Good Knowledge on Mesh flow
· Working experience with motion capture and related software.
· Knowledge in contemporary media is a plus (web, games, comics, film, animation production process, etc.)
· Understanding of composition, color, shading, lighting, post-processing
· Understanding of topologies associated to production constraints;
· Mastery of variety of 3Ds max animation production software packages (Biped, CAT, and custom rig). Other software is a plus: Maya, Motion-Builder, character studio, Spine, etc.
· Understanding of animation trees/systems and how they work
· Ability to develop and work with Storyboards Is a plus
· Good English oral and written skill.
· Develop and animate in-game cinematic scenes with strong camera compositions.
· Having good sense of initiatives, be original and inventive
· Great sense of creativity and art
· Monitor and manage Jira, SVN, Perforce, etc. project related tools process and work process is a plus.
· Work well under pressure
· Communication competencies. Getting along with others, negotiation, conflict resolution and decision-making.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Wacom provided, full facilities equipped for your work.
- Lunch allowance, 13th month salary and semester bonus twice a year.
- Free English/Vietnamese class
- Splendid river view from our city center office
- Amazing staff events around the year (Company trip, New Year Party, Women’s Day, Christmas, Gameloft Day,Game Contest...)
- Many sport/game/tech clubs for enthusiasts. A fully equipped game room with PS, Wii and Xbox Kinect.
- Soft-skill training internally and externally
- Be a part of a global team, work directly with your teammates from many places in the world.
Coming to Danang city, you will be amazed by the magnificent nature with beautiful sandy beaches and various moutains. This is an expat-friendly city with helpful local people many of whom can speak good English, a wide range of services for daily needs and entertainment, low-living cost, and nice weather all year-round! Danang is also in the vinicity of culturally rich destinations like Hue and Hoi An - the UNESCO World Heritages in Vietnam
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Contact: DADfirstname.lastname@example.org for any support