We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Studio Communication Coordinator, Ho Chi Minh city
Reference: Ho Chi Minh city, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Be responsible for the implementation of communication actions and activities for the studio, in order to build a strong company culture.
Develop and promote company values, culture and employee relations.
1. Event organization
- Implementing the SEA Communication strategy at studio level, matching the studio needs for employee retention and work environment;
- Be responsible for the Company events and activities, from concept and planning to implementation;
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders and mobilize necessary local resources to organize events and staff activities, in a timely manner and within the allocated Communication budget;
- Ensure the Company events and activities are organized in a creative manner, to attain the highest staff satisfaction/ engagement and meet our Company standards;
- Cooperate with the Recruitment Team in organizing or participating in special recruitment events to promote company branding.
- Research and create the contents to ensure a regular animation of the internal communication channels such as: newsletter, screen saver, TV message and other corporate communication channels;
- Propose initiatives and innovative ideas of communications or events, to improve the working environment, favor employee retention and nurture our Company culture;
- Build up and maintain efficient and smooth working relationships with different teams, departments, and staff in the studio;
- Be a practical adviser for different teams in the studio in organizing their activities (team building, contests, clubs…).
- Control budget in Communication area;
- Ensure that all Studio communication activities are organized in a rational way, seeking always for the best ROI;
- Responsible to complete events reports and provide accurate data for Communication Quarter report.
- 2 years of experience in Marketing or Communication, with actual achievements in events organization
- Capacity & passion to develop impactful communication strategies
- Project management expertise with the ability for multi-tasking in a fast pace environment
- Strong presentation skill, communication and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to benchmark latest trends, in Employer branding, Employee retention and experience
- Pro-active to think out of the box, initiate new or creative ideas and make positive changes
- Professional working attitude
- Excellent writing/ speaking in English and Vietnamese
- Love for video game, IT, technology is a clear advantage
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.