We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Human Resources Manager - Da Nang, Hải Châu District
Reference: Hải Châu District, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Location: Hải Châu District
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners
Based in Gameloft Da Nang Studio, reporting to Studio Manager and SEA HR Director, the HR Manager will be leading the HR and Office Admin team to fulfill missions and goals, to deliver quality service to the employees, and to constantly improve performance of the studio.
You will be also playing the role of a HR strategic partner for Studio Manager and managers; devising, advising in strategic decisions regarding organization, development, HR strategy and company policies, as well as other HR major matters, creating an excellent working environment for Da Nang's employees, constantly striving to enhance employee engagement, develop and retain talents.
Your principal accountability include but are not limited to:
1. Macro-management, strategy, organization:
- Defining and executing HR strategy and policies for Da Nang, in line with the directions set by top managers and the company's vision and mission;
- Advising, with proper analysis and proposals, in strategic organization and development decision process, with regards to production/business activity and evolution;
- Spearheading, and coordinating the implementation of strategic HR projects and operations at Da Nang Office level;
- Communicating HR strategy to managers in different functions, departments and programs;
- Representing HR or the Company in various events inside and outside the Company.
2. Budget and cost control:
- Preparing annual HR-Admin budget forecast;
- Ensuring effective and optimal use of HR-Admin budget as approved by HQ;
- Following up HR-Admin expenses within the approved budget, in line with the company’s policies as well as local regulations in effect.
3. HR services:
- Working closely with the team and relevant stakeholders to make sure that HR team delivers best services, and proper advices/solutions in professional and timely manner;
- Building, developing foundations for enhanced quality HR service, service mindset and standards;
- Building, training, coaching a strong HR team, setting KPIs and objectives, to ensure that the team achieves HR goals.
3.1. Talent Acquisition (TA) and Staffing:
- Devising TA and staffing strategy and solutions to ensure qualified staffing for the Studio in timely manner;
- Foreseeing needs and problems, and defining proper action plans;
- Spearheading all recruitment activities (external or internal), and taking part in the processes, whenever needed and especially for management and critical positions, from profile screening, interview, offer… to on-boarding stage;
- Developing and joining in different employer branding activities and partnerships with academics, institutions, and partners; representing the Company when needed.
- Defining and exerting company employment value propositions (EVP).
3.2. Training and development (T&D):
- Implementing training and development strategy in Da Nang studio
- Spearheading different T&D areas in DAD (competency model, talent management, performance management, succession planning
- Promoting company values and culture.
3.3. Compensation and benefits:
- Performing close follow-up and proper update of the salary evolution and other C&B components
- Making sure that Da Nang Studio HR delivers all C&B
- Administering evaluations, re-allocation/promotions in coordination with relevant managers;
- Actively proposing and joining in initiatives to improve C&B policy and process.
3.4. Employee relation and engagement:
- Building the reliable bridge between employees and management to retain talents and ensure their loyalty;
3.5. Employee relations, communication, corporate culture:
- Maintaining an efficient and trusted communication between employees and management;
- Being a key player in the building and the communication of the corporate/studio culture;
- Creating a fun, constructive and conducive workplace to offer the best employee experience, thanks to appropriate facilities, initiatives as well as a program of innovative staff activities/events;
- Taking care of, and advising in the employees’ motivation, queries, solving/preventing issues as well as legal matters.
- Strong experience on a wide range of HR functions, especially in C&B, organization & development, employee relation/engagement, and talent acquisition
- Strong knowledge of Vietnamese labour code and regulations;
- Good understanding of game industry is a plus
- Strong analytical and synthesis skill;
- Strong communication (both in English and Vietnamese) and negotiation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, easily building trustworthy and professional relationship with others
- Proven good leadership and people development skills
- Very well-organized, good at time and multitask management, and accurate;
- Pro-active and initiative-taking;
- Good problem-solving skill;
- High sense of integrity and confidentiality compliance;
- Good command of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint...)
Where will you be heading to?
Da Nang has amazing geography, food, weather, people, and much more. With broad beaches, fantastic street food, the fabled Hai Van Pass, and a growing collection of cafes, restaurants, and bars, friendly people. Da Nang is a true beach city. The warm sands of My Khe Beach sweep south from the mountainous Son Tra Peninsula. It is a progressive city that is clean, modern, and growing; a worth-living city.
Danang is also in the vicinity of culturally rich destinations like Hue and Hoi An - the UNESCO World Heritages in Vietnam.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Da Nang can offer you?
- Fun work experience with exciting challenges to unlock your potential and world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with international teams of talents
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- A friendly and creative working environment: A place to be your 2nd home!
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com