We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
3D Programmer Expert, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Programming
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Giving technical support to the team members
- Provide ongoing technical risk analysis for the projects to his upper superiors;
- Directly assist Newbies/Juniors in team (technical / tasks assignment – related to 3D)
- Keep researching about 3D technology in order to be well-prepared for any challenge and optimize the team's productivity;
General as a developer:
- Implement the features and complete the tasks assigned with a high level of quality, minimal errors or re-opened issues and respecting the ETA previously confirmed
- Have good notions in 3D Programming Advance
- Good knowledge and experience with related platform programming
- Expert in debugging skill
- Experience with common programming tools/applications: Visual Studio, SVN, etc
- Understanding well regarding to internal tools and processes: Android/Windows development process, and platform specific tools.
- Follow the Gameloft Coding Standard
- Communicate proactively with seniors, co-workers and supervisors or leaders if facing any difficult issues, proposing solutions and sharing information in any communication channel.
- Share information and updates relating with project with respected parties.
- Able to collaborate with different divisions
- Able to manage pressure, setting work priority / making a plan and respecting deadline.
- Problem Solving oriented
- Showing accuracy and high attention to details
- Good in English (written and verbal)
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.