We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Office Admin Specialist (Expatriate Affair), Ho Chi Minh
Reference: Ho Chi Minh, Administration & Office
Department: Administration & Office
Location: Ho Chi Minh
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide.
SAI studio is the Head office of Gameloft SEA with more than 600 employees working together in an open-working space of the modern building among the most dynamic city of Vietnam.
As a part of Office Admin Department, you will report to OHM. You main missions will consist in:
- Closely assisting all our Expatriates and foreign guests for any action, support, initiative, and Ensuring smooth administrative process for their relocation/visit and renewal in Gameloft Saigon
- Assisting daily our Office Admin staff and follow up on-going and upcoming cases
- Dealing with Vietnamese Authorities, Foreign diplomatic organization and agencies: visa, translation etc..
- Implementing other administrative tasks as needed and upon request
- Follow-up and maintain the Expat's file updated
- Send reminders to any expat whose Passport, Visa, Work Permit, Resident Card are going to be expired for their awareness and preparation
- Build and manage an internal expat tool which will help to monitor Expat's cases
- Support for Visa process for Expat's partners/staff if needed;
- Search & contact landlords for renting rooms
- Scan Personal paperwork related to WP/RC
- Support for buying motorbikes or renting motorbikes
- Maintain a regular update for Vietnamese regulation about Expat Affairs
- Support OA team for internal, on-going and upcoming events when needed
2. Relocation and New hire
- Follow-up and finalize the required documents in advance for WP/RC process
- Book accommodation for their arrival and process VISA
- Pick-up Expat New Comers (except intern) at the airport
Work Permit & Resident Card
- Contact to Expat and prepare all necessary forms and legalized/certified documents needed to submit the application
- Proceed directly to MOLISA, Immigration department, translation agency, embassy/consulate..
- Support on special cases
- Visa extension if any
- Follow up and implement process for Expat whose Passport, Visa, Work Permit, Resident Card are going to be expired for their awareness and preparation
- 2 - 5 years in office admin with strong experience in expats cases;
- Good connection and negotiation skill with Vietnamese Authorities and agencies;
- Good knowledge of general administration and office protocol;
- Good command of English in reading, writing, listening and speaking;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, ..) and computer experience;
- Able to work independently
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good organization skill in multi-tasking and prioritizing multiple assignments
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills via all means of communication including email, telephone, correspondence and in person with staff, services providers or diplomatic status
- Proactive with a good sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit
- Open-mind and service-mindset for others
- Carefulness, anticipation mind and accuracy at work
- And of course, an uncontrolled optimism
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Teamwork with international talents
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months