We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
SEA C&B Intern, Ho Chi Minh
Reference: Ho Chi Minh, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Location: Ho Chi Minh
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide.
SAI studio is the Head office of Gameloft SEA with more than 600 employees working together in an open-working space of the modern building among the most dynamic city of Vietnam.
The intern will report to the SEA C&B Manager and SEA C&B lead.
- Support management in C&B strategy and policies, HR documents
- Assist in coordinating HR reports and metrics in SEA region, ensuring they are delivered in timely and accurate manner;
- Assist in coordinating the development and maintenance of HRIS;
- Assist in coordinating HR audits in SEA;
- Join in various HR projects and ad hoc tasks upon assignment.
- Interest in video game industry;
- Good English and Vietnamese (both writing and speaking).
- Good command of MS Excel; good skills at MS Word and MS Power Point;
- Good numerical skill; detail oriented, ability to handle a huge number of data with accuracy and deadline commitment;
- High confidentiality commitment, integrity, sense of responsibility.
- Good organizational skill as well as communication and interpersonal skills;
- Enthusiastic in learning C&B career in particular and HR career in general
- Carefully, friendly, patient, proactive.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Teamwork with international talents
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months