We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Video Editor - Video Assets Localization, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Marketing & User Acquisition
Department: Marketing & User Acquisition
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Resizes, adapt and re-layouts existing video to other sizes and formats, based on the specs and guidelines provided;
- Localizes aforementioned assets when requested conform with internal guides and procedures.
- Communicating with clients, where applicable, regarding the production/localization and delivery of content
- Effectively develops his/her projects clean, well-structured and easily maintainable;
- Working on multiple projects concurrently, balancing time constraints whilst maintaining quality
- Meets expectations and deliverables on time and of high quality,
- Keeping abreast of new technologies and techniques to deliver cutting edge work
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time (including documentation & reporting), may help with the creation/localization of other assets for other purposes than the aforesaid.
- Bachelor’s / College Degree in Graphic Design / Art / Creative Multimedia is recommended
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator (Web Pack)
- Strong composition & layout skills
- Attention to detail and ability to follow specific guidelines of the localization process
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects
- Ability to work independently and/or with others
- Strong organizational skills, including planning and reporting
- Communication skills
- Keen attention to details
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Teamwork with international talents
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months