We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Senior Game Designer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Game Design
Department: Game Design
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries andemploys 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Casual and Hyper casual gaming has seen unprecedented growth over the past years. While enforcing the expertise in our core gaming business, Gameloft doesn’t stay still, and has been moving swiftly with the trends. Gameloft Vietnam studios are trusted to develop these activities and are looking for talented Senior Game Designers to enforce and build our creation capacity.
Job holders will be part of our core team, and exert the following main responsibilities:
- Creating design documents which defines the blueprint for the entire game, from the gameplay, the level design,… to the onboarding experience and the interface;
- Designing the mechanisms, the rules of the games, making sure that everything is balanced wisely;
- Creating levels, missions, and other game aspects to create the best gaming experience to players, with an creative, immersive and addictive gameplay;
- Writing the game’s storyline, menu text and narrative (if any);
- Following the full game development cycle to make sure the game design is fulfilled at expected quality and following the agreed planning;
- Providing proper support and guidance to other Game Designers to complete all ongoing and future prototypes/projects; organizing market updates, game reviews, initiatives to boost innovative ideas;
- Coaching, training, mentoring the assigned Game Designers to help them perform their assignments successfully, develop skills, driving them to the best commitment, work quality and performance;
- Assisting Studio Lead Game Designer and Producers in all related-Game Design matters, within the scope of the assigned projects, or team/department; joining talent recruitment upon request.
Few words about work locations
· Ho Chi Minh City is the biggest city in the South, the ultra-dynamic capital of the Vietnam’s economy.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- 3-5 years of proven experience in a Game Designer role with at least 3 shipped games (in any platform); and previous experience with a highly successful casual/hyper casual game title is a big plus;
- Strong understanding of the market and target audience in mobile gaming;
- Solid Game Designer, with proven expertise/knowledge in game mechanics, level design, game balancing, UI/UX, successful game business models, monetization psychology and strategy, game reward systems, retention strategy;
- Creative thinking skills and good storytelling ability to make new Gameplay and address a diversity of game design matters;
- Basic programming knowledge to understand easily the scripts;
- Experience and interest in coaching others on best practices and design execution;
- Open-minded and fast leaner;
- Great teamwork, strong commitment, easy to adapt to new environment and ability to work under pressure with tight deadline.
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/