We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
QA e-Commerce, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Quality Assurance
Department: Quality Assurance
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 98 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Ensure the quality of WAP, WEB sites, test game's builds and other e-Commerce systems;
- Verifying WAP, WEB sites and other e-Commerce systems, by following the specifications and the project design (storyboard, particular test instructions);
- Reporting results in a clear and complete manner.
- Strong knowledge of using mobile platforms and willing to learn new ones;
- Knowledge of main principles and logic of WAP, WEB sites;
- Previous working experience with Redmine is plus;
- Knowledge of MantisBT system is a plus; Good analytical skill;
- The ability to learn complex frameworks and procedures with ease, good memory;
- Ability to sustain quality work even under stress;
- Ability to deal with routine work with independency and willingness to take responsibilities;
- Very good communications skills and intermediate (or upper) level of English (mails, instant messengers).
3 Good Reasons
To get the best from our people, we aim to give the best: because we owe our success to our talents and their passion.
Creating an atmosphere that reflects the company's culture where we value our employee’s expertise, creativity and innovation, we believe this is the key to gain our people’s loyalty.
1. Creative workplace with international teams of talents!
• Modern facilities
• Fun environment
2. Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions!
• Top-rated and international projects
• Performance-base rewards
• We value loyalty
3. Continuous learning and career growth!
• Adaptation to changes
• Continuous and initial training
• Career development