We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Security & Anti Hacking Programmer, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Programming
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 98 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Regularly monitor & check top seller sites (where we have AFF traffic) to detect if it is not being hacked
- Setup and maintain documentation about known issues & attacks & preventing measures for each
- React fast on new attack and invent the fix as soon as possible
- Inform local teams about new “type of attacks” and preventing measures
- Help & advice local teams to integrate security fixes
- Check new operations for security and give green light to Biz for traffic redirection
- Monitor current campaigns & traffic, identify bad publishers
- Report to your direct supervisors
- Specially interested with web/wap security and anti-hacking
- Experience in web/wap programming , very good PHP and MySQL skills and familiar with other web technologies such as HTML/XHTML/XML….
- Good in English (reading and writing) and very good interpersonal and communication skills Focused on quality and on efficiency
- Ability to work under pressure and on many projects at the same time
- Work accuracy, careful/responsible attitude to interact with live-op system Good analytical and problem solving abilities
- Self-learning and adaptability to new technologies quickly
3 Good Reasons
To get the best from our people, we aim to give the best: because we owe our success to our talents and their passion.
Creating an atmosphere that reflects the company's culture where we value our employee’s expertise, creativity and innovation, we believe this is the key to gain our people’s loyalty.
1. Creative workplace with international teams of talents!
• Modern facilities
• Fun environment
2. Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions!
• Top-rated and international projects
• Performance-base rewards
• We value loyalty
3. Continuous learning and career growth!
• Adaptation to changes
• Continuous and initial training
• Career development