We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Video Game Producer (Project Manager), Hanoi
Reference: Hanoi, Production, Project Management
Department: Production, Project Management
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 98 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Occupying the key position in game production process at Gameloft Hanoi Studio, you will coordinate project teams to develop world-class games on mobile devices for international markets.
Your overall responsibilities consist of:
· Planning, coordinating and supervising the game development cycle in order to achieve the objectives of the project
· Developing the project plan, assigning project roles & responsibilities and managing the activity schedule
· Coordinating the activity of all parties involved in the project (programmers, artists, QA, creation teams, support teams and stakeholders)
· Managing the project risks & conflicts, to avoid or reduce any risk that can affect the project objectives
· Constantly controlling the game quality and the project status to make sure that the games are delivered on time and match Gameloft’s high quality standards
· Actively communicating with Head Quarter Producer, superiors and any other project stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, with experience in management position
- Passionate about video game, and good gaming background: having good knowledge of a wide variety of video games on different platforms;
- Excellent ability to evaluate video games;
- Strong logic, analytical & planning skills, very well-organized, problem-solving;
- Responsible, result-oriented, able to work under high pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time;
- Proactive with a solution-oriented attitude;
- Good leadership and team spirit;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English
- And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why Join Gameloft?
· You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
· You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
· You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
· Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Else Can Gameloft Hanoi Offer You?
· Team work with international talents
· Continuous training and career growth
· Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions
· Work hard, Play hard
· Lunch allowances
Sport Clubs for employees.