We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Office Admin (Middle level), Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Administration & Office
Department: Administration & Office
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- In order to give our employees, the best power to build a closer community in a fun and fast-paced work environment, Gameloft SEA is looking for a talented Middle Office Administrator!
- As a part of Office Admin Department, you will report to OHM and/or Senior Office Admin. Your main missions will consist in:
- Closely assist the Office Admin team for any action, support, initiative, issue and suppliers or third parties’ negotiation / contact.
- Ensuring smooth administrative support for the entire office over 4,300 sqm, spread in 3 floors;
- Daily assisting our staff and follow up office expenses and payment;
- Knowledge of dealing with suppliers to provide the afore-mentioned administrative sup;
- Implementing other administrative tasks as needed and upon request;
1. Office Management
- In a teamwork, work with the OM, COM and HR teams to organize staff activities for emphasizing a dynamic working place for everyone;
- Collaborate and support internal casual events for staff, aligned with COM/HR team calendar;
- Support OM team (1 Senior OA, 1 OA Assistant, 1 tea-lady, 1 technician) by ensuring that all operations / processes are implemented according to Gameloft SEA policies and will run smoothly afterward;
- Support office readiness by enforcing professional presentation/condition of facilities for the whole office (work area, amphitheater, meeting rooms, pantry and patio)
- Follow up our Technician’s schedule for repair and maintenance of office equipment or service (air conditioning; power, light, hygiene, safety, PCCC, etc.);
- Check on supplies, material and stationery with sufficient quantity, and monitor their use by updating the lists of suppliers;
- Follow up suppliers, landlords or building management to provide best services / contract renewal for any issues/operations with cost effectiveness;
- Work with the Senior OA to maintain procedures and policies (in accordance to our regulations/standards) regarding office hygiene, maintenance services, safety and security; by working with OA team or relevant service providers / authorities;
- Support the Senior OA for cash call per month and control office expenses;
2. Administrative services assistance for employees at every level:
- Coordinate travel booking for our staff management and visitors: eticket, accommodation, visa etc ..;
- Collaborate and manage with the Senior OA – for any service of VISA, Work Permit and Resident Cards for our expatriates (total ~60 cases);
- Provide cell phone bill support and taxi cards/ taxi vouchers to staff as requested by relevant HROM authority;
- Perform other ad-hoc task when needed
3. Happiness Commitment!
- Work closely with the team to ensure an equal usage of our resources, creating more values and impacts with existing, fewer and rationalized resources.
- Maintain via a teamwork, a dynamic, healthy and unify community by launching long-term project or common cause;
- Minimum 2 years in office admin;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, ..) and computer experience;
- Native Vietnamese and excellent command of English (reading, writing, listening, speaking);
- Unparalleled flexibility with an open-minded and a complete accessibility;
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing multiple assignments;
- Good knowledge of general administration, principles and office protocol;
- Experience with events on/off sites;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills via all means of communication including email, telephone, correspondence and in person;
- Problem solving skills mindset;
- Proactive with a good sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit;
- Carefulness and accuracy at work;
- And of course, an uncontrolled optimism with a big touch of creativity;
Where will you be heading to?
- A world of more vivid colors, bolder landscapes, finest coastlines and most compelling history, you cannot find any place quite as enriching, enlivening and exotic on earth as Vietnam. We have cities where lives are both chaotic and captivating, yet never lose its traditional beauty: gracious and graceful destination offering endless generosity and the best food you could ever taste.
- In the heart of the southern part of Vietnam stands a bustling, dynamic and industrious city, Ho Chi Minh, the economic capital and the cultural trendsetter. Being embraced by both traditional and modern beauty, Ho Chi Minh is an ideal destination of interest regardless of your interest.
- Don’t want to get lost first step in the city, we’ve got you covered:
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com