We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Back-End Developer Cum DevOps, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Programming
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The Game for Brands team has an exciting opportunity for a Back-End Developer with DevOps oriented to join our team of developers, working on creating best in class web-based and mobile-based products supporting the company’s efforts (consumer and corporate application, game sites).
An Intermediate Back-End Developer is responsible for server-side web application logic and works hand in hand with the Front-end / Mobile Developers on integration. He develops scripts and implements coding for various websites using PHP/NodeJS and applications using C# for Unity to create dynamic applications. Since these applications are mainly hosted on the cloud as AWS, some experience on the cloud infrastructure will be requested, to automatize recurrent operations.
- Perform web and legacy system development, update and support.
- Initiate and lead development of internal web tools and application, design and build back-office system from scratch.
- Participle on the conception and setup of automation system to facilitate the usage and project deployment on site and on cloud.
- Create and maintain technical documentation linked with the solution developed
- Share and assist with colleagues on the conception, development and the platform functionality
- Suggest any improvements linked to security, performance and the raising of the existence environments
- Work with infrastructure team to find innovative solution
- Delivery high level solutions or subsystems like custom API’s, database modeling and design.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by suggesting improvement to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
- Work with the team manager to conduct performance reviews as well as hiring plans.
- Analyzes customer requirements and defines solutions and architecture plus assistance to the team on problems and technical roadblocks.
- Recommends new technologies and development strategies
- Coordinate roll-out of new applications
- Provides production support
- Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
1. You’re :
- Must display excellent leadership potential coupled with solid work ethic.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of basic project management methodology.
- Knowledge in Scrum and Kanban.
2. Qualifications and Experiences:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field, preferably 2 years & up experienced in full stack DevOps
- Has experience of the following technologies and languages
- Full stack PHP/NodeJS development
- XAMP or WAMP stack and each of its core components.
- C# Unity development
- Has experience using
- JSON and REST APIs
- Version control tools such as Git Bash and Tortoise SVN.
- FTP/SFTP/SSH/Shell scriptsAWS Cloud Service, as EC2, S3, Cloudfront, CloudWatch, Lambda
- Docker, Gitlab, CI/CD
- SQL and NoSQL database (MySQL, MongoDB, …)
- Has experience working with
- DOM Manipulation frameworks such as jQuery
- JS frameworks (Node, React)
- with service-oriented architecture: APIs and SDKs
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.