We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Product Marketing Assistant (Intern), Ho Chi Minh
Reference: Ho Chi Minh, Marketing & User Acquisition
Department: Marketing & User Acquisition
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 107 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Saigon Studio, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
- Prepare submission packages of various marketing assets for internal / external approval;
- Carry out follow-ups, gathering information or sending information and reporting to the Product Marketing Manager directly;
- Assist in creating game’s promotional tools, including videos, web assets, screenshots, store descriptions and visuals, PR tools and all other needed assets for special marketing initiatives and App Store Optimization;
- Assist in the management of a marketing calendar based on game’s updates and promotions, and oversee related announcements, merchandising, and community management;
- Assist in representing the brand identity internally including the title, packaging, and “storytelling” around game’s scenario and characters;
- Assist in coordinating implementation with local marketing & PR teams, Key Account Managers, Game Monetization & User Acquisition Manager, and partners;
- Assist in researching competitor marketing strategies and creating reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Great presentation & reporting skills;
- Talented communicator with an excellent grasp of the English language;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of mobile games;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a proactive self-starter with relentless drive;
- A team player with a positive attitude and resilient in the face of challenges.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam studio will offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/