We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Programming
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
1. Create New Ads Contents:
- Analyze idea/design from Game Design/Producer.
- Propose/do research to find suitable solution.
- Implement/create New Ads Content based on design and feedback from other parties.
- Follow up and keep plan executed as schedule according to requirements (e.g., type of work & schedule) provided by Game Producers, Project Lead PRG and common work agreements with the different departments (i.e., Game Design, 2D & 3D Art) in order to achieve milestone contents delivery
- Collaborate with Ads Server Team and the Game Team in order to embed the New Ads Contents onto the host game using the Ads Server Tools and following the Gameloft Ads Processes.
- Report to relevant Project Lead PRG on daily basis ETA on task completion
- Report immediately to the relevant Project Lead PRG regarding any blockages, unresolved issues and other impediments to the production
- Write documents about the technical aspect of the project and take part in project Postmortem, especially technical part of it.
2. Technical Knowledge:
- Be familiar with frameworks/tools and working process of team.
- Have deep knowledge of the technology (HTML5 on Mobile, iOS/Android, Ads platform) to provide solutions, or to propose solutions that ensure the quality, performance and compatibility of the final products.
- Research on new technology / algorithms / methods… and communicate with all related departments.
- R&D on the new technology, write documents to share experience.
- Create/develop/optimize tools, frameworks to improve working process.
4. Contribution to Studio / PRG Department / Division:
- Take a part in developing and improving the management tools and process, pipeline as well as team & work organization by discussing their inputs/ideas with the relevant superiors
- Knowledge of platforms and techniques: iOS, Android, HTML5, Mobile …
- Knowledge of tools/processes that required for the job
- Logic thinking
- Code creation
- Java script + HTML
- C++ / Java (preferable)
- Team work
- Data structure + Algorithms
- Commitment and Sense of responsibility: Show Strong commitment to the projects and to the company and be willing to work hard to complete the task on-time.
- Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedback for improvement.
- Self-disciplined: demonstrate strong motivation and passion at work.
- Team work: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support.
- Solutions-oriented: Be able to find solutions in order efficiently solve issues or emergencies
- Good communication skills;
- Pro-active and ability to work under high pressure;
- Team spirit, sense of responsibility, result-oriented and deadline commitment
- Passion for creating mini game
Where will you be heading to?
- A world of more vivid colors, bolder landscapes, finest coastlines and most compelling history, you cannot find any place quite as enriching, enlivening and exotic on earth as Vietnam. We have cities where lives are both chaotic and captivating, yet never lose its traditional beauty: gracious and graceful destination offering endless generosity and the best food you could ever taste.
- In the heart of the southern part of Vietnam stands a bustling, dynamic and industrious city, Ho Chi Minh, the economic capital and the cultural trendsetter. Being embraced by both traditional and modern beauty, Ho Chi Minh is an ideal destination of interest regardless of your interest.
- Don’t want to get lost first step in the city, we’ve got you covered:
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com