We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
UI/UX Designer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Art
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Provide UI/UX assets and layout for projects required.
Work closely with Lead Artist and UI/UX Specialist.
- Provide UI wireframes and assets for projects
- Provide UX flow for tools used within the studio
- Actively follow up, detect issues and propose improvements
- Actively solve problems encountered in your projects, propose ideas on how we could improve work efficiency
- Provide guidance and training to junior artists in your team
- Report your tasks status to your supervisors or producers when required
- Academic background in Arts or equivalent
- Advance level in Photoshop
- Good English communication skills
- Ability to follow a brief, accurately estimate time to complete tasks and manage priorities to meet deadlines
- Good understanding of user experience, style guidelines, design process and creative workflow
- Advanced level in iconography and graphic design
- Possess a library of references to use for work and to share with the art team
- Stay up to date with latest industry trends and tools
- Commitment, open-minded, self-disciplined, team work, passion, pro-active
- Keep good mindset and managing stress facing issues
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.SURVEY
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.