We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Senior Graphic Designer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Art
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities
- Create compositions mixing existing texts, images and official packs of app, and design static and animated banners and interstitials – in different formats and sizes, making sure that all the delivered assets respect the specifications and guides provided;
- Produce high-quality interface assets
- Analyze the user experience and propose improvements
- Performing graphical work assigned by producers, delegate work to your team members.
- Help superiors to evaluate team members’ performance.
- Give necessary training and guidance to junior artists in your team
Contribution in Management
- Actively following up, able to detect consistency issues, and presents solutions
- Thorough and organized, allowing you to work with goals and to see a project through to its end within given deadlines
- Good understanding in style guidelines, user experience, design process and creative workflow
- Work closely with the Art Lead and the Studio Lead Artist
- Report your tasks status to your supervisors or producers when required
- Academic background in Arts or equivalent
- Ability to adapt and follow advertising market trends
- Advance level in Photoshop
- Great understanding of graphic design, balance, flow, and composition
- Advance level in graphic design, iconography and illustration are plus
- Good English oral communication skill: able to read English emails and reply
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great sense of creativity and art
- Be patient and able to concentrate for long periods
- Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from Art Lead and Producers
- Be able to follow a brief and work on their own initiative
- Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.SURVEY
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.