We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
3D Artist_Modeler, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Art
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 98 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As a member of HD games graphic team at Yogyakarta Studio, you will take part in the graphic production for Gameloft's world-acclaimed mobile games. In collaboration with other production teams, your main tasks will consist of
- Create 3D Character assets for mobile platforms while maintaining and pushing Gameloft’s high quality standards.
- Report to the Lead 3D Artist for tasks, revisions, content pipeline/workflow, training and creative ideas.
- Proactively communicate and coordinate tasks with the team members before and after you in the content pipeline (in person/chat/email).
- Take full ownership of your tasks, including but not limited to:
- Concept breakdown.
- Sculpting/modeling, unwrapping/baking/texturing, 3D optimization.
- Completing 3D related tasks in 3ds Max, proprietary tools and the game engine.
- Work with the production artists, designers and developers to ensure that 3D assets are always game ready
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- You have an up to date portfolio showcase
- You are passionate about 3D content creation and all things that are game related.
- Expert knowledge of 3ds Max, ZBrush, 3D-Coat, Photoshop.
- Expert in high-poly and low-poly modelling and strong knowledge of various texturing workflows with focus on hand painted textures.
- Degree/Diploma in 3D Game Art or equivalent academic or professional experience.
- You have excellent communication,
- Video game enthusiast.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft. The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous. Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly.
Many thanks for your help!
How to Apply
- Up to date resume in Word or PDF format
- an updated art portfolio/demo reel
3 Good Reasons to join Gameloft
To get the best from our people, we aim to give the best: because we owe our success to our talents and their passion.
Creating an atmosphere that reflects the company's culture where we value our employee’s expertise, creativity and innovation, we believe this is the key to gain our people’s loyalty.
1. Creative workplace with international teams of talents!
• Modern facilities
• Fun environment
2. Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions!
• Top-rated and international projects
• Performance-base rewards
• We value loyalty
3. Continuous learning and career growth!
• Adaptation to changes
• Continuous and initial training
• Career development
We would like to let you know that we currently work from home (WFH). During WFH, we only accept job applications via online. All application that come by hard file, temporary will not process until further notice.