We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Learning and Organizational Development Intern, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Administration & Office
Department: Administration & Office
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Implement Learning and Organization Development activities to improve employee's performance and learning culture, as well as business capability to achieve the business objectives and the company's development requirements for present & future.
Support in building the High-performing learning culture:
- Support different campaigns and projects to build the high-performing learning culture, such as Lifelong learning workshops and supporting programs, Engagement Plus project;
- Support to design the communication products, editorial products for branding T&D activities;
- Conduct audits (internal/ Vivendi), make reports of training activities in studios when required;
Support in developing E-Learning contents:
- Master all the techniques to create courses and interactive contents for courses (H5P, video recording, voice recording);
- Support course creators to upload E-Learning contents on the E-Learning platform (iLearn);
- Support to develop guidelines/tutorials to make sure that course creators and workshop coordinators get familiar with the tool quickly, and follow the consistency and quality standards;
- Weekly check all the courses and workshops created on iLearn and alert any inconsistencies or unexpected quality;
- Consult to enrich the interactive contents for courses.
Support in building the Innovation and Continuous improvement culture:
- Follow-up the ideas submitted on the Idea Plus platform;
- Support to develop and launch the Challenge platform;
- Report the status and follow-up the implementation plan;
- Support the communication / activities to promote the program.
Support in Employee Value Proposition Survey / Security Quiz:
- Analyze and report the survey / quiz result;
- Support the communication and action plan in studios.
- Advanced English (especially in writing)
- Clear career orientation in Learning & Organization development, HR digital transformation, or HR in general;
- Learning agility, good research and analytical skills;
- Good PowerPoint design skill;
- Strong excel skill;
- Being tech savvy, able to learn H5P, interested in researching for the latest technology, tools, and trends in online learning and instructional media;
- High attention to details and commitment to quality;
- Being proactive with high responsibility and ownership to go beyond expectation.
Where will you be heading to?
- A world of more vivid colors, bolder landscapes, finest coastlines and most compelling history, you cannot find any place quite as enriching, enlivening and exotic on earth as Vietnam. We have cities where lives are both chaotic and captivating, yet never lose its traditional beauty: gracious and graceful destination offering endless generosity and the best food you could ever taste.
- In the heart of the southern part of Vietnam stands a bustling, dynamic and industrious city, Ho Chi Minh, the economic capital and the cultural trendsetter. Being embraced by both traditional and modern beauty, Ho Chi Minh is an ideal destination of interest regardless of your interest.
- Don’t want to get lost first step in the city, we’ve got you covered:
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com