We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
2D Concept Artist (Vietnamese Speaker), Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Art
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
What you will do with us:
- Produce high quality 2D assets and textures
- Performing graphical work assigned by producers, delegate work to your team members.
- Help superiors to evaluate team members’ performance.
- Give necessary training and guidance to junior artists in your team
- Master all the necessary tools
- Actively detect and solve problems encountered in your projects.
- Inspire, Train, coach and mentor Junior Artists
- To help supervisors with training work shop and seminars and to share knowledge and experiences.
- Problem-solving, propose ideas on how we could improve work efficiency.
- Academic background in Arts or equivalent
- Good at Photoshop and 2D Art (hand-drawing, digital painting and illustration)
- Good understanding about human anatomy, proportion and perspective
- Ability to work with SVN (checkout, committing, update, etc.)
- Ability to accurately estimate time to complete tasks and manage priorities to meet deadlines
- Ability to follow and adapt to different stylistic guidelines
- Great understanding of composition, color, shading, lighting, post-processing
- Vietnamese Native Speaker; English Basic/Intermediate Level
- Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedback from others for improvement
- Team work: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support
- Passion for playing video games across multiple platforms
- Pro-active, autonomous, responsible and well organized
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.