We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Full Stack Developer, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Programming
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Work with the team members to translate existing requirements into reporting tools according the client’s needs
- You will develop new features and updates for our reporting tools
- You will maintain the existing system and tools
- You will collaborate with members of the team to help them identify performance bottlenecks and suggest product improvements
- You will participate in the design and implementation of our ETL systems and our data warehouse infrastructure
- You will work close with the teams that generate the data
- A minim of 3 years of experience working within the LAMP stack environment or similar, with good PHP knowledge
- Hands-on experience in working with an MVC PHP Framework (Symfony preferred)
- Hands-on experience in working with SQL databases (MySQL preferred)
- Strong OOP skills
- Good level of written and spoken English is a must
- Ability to work as a team player, with initiative and openness
- Rigorous, self-motivated, fast learner and resourceful
- Working experience writing SQL queries outside of ORM
- Knowledge of column based or noSQL database solutions
- ETL workflows and/or data pipelines
- Experience working within the Amazon Web Services environment and/or the AWS SDK
- Knowledge of Python
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft. The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous. Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly.
Many thanks for your help!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
We would like to let you know that we currently work from home (WFH). During WFH, we only accept job applications via online. All application that come by hard file, temporary will not process until further notice.