We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
2D Artist (Creation), Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Art
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities
Produce High Quality 2D assets and textures
Design and create game elements such as user interface, buttons, objects, avatars, textures, backgrounds and more.
Design Banners and Websites.
Possess good understanding in composition, lighting, color, proportion, perspective
Possess good understanding in style guidelines, design process and creative workflow
Actively detect and solve problems encountered in your projects.
Ensure quality meets expectations and direction from the Lead / Supervisor
Problem solving, propose ideas on how we could improve work efficiency.
Deliver artworks in timely manner and with required quality standard
Show motivation and passion at work
Contribution in Management
Actively following up, able to detect bugs, analyses and presents solutions
Good understanding in style guidelines, design process and creative workflow
Thorough and organized, allowing you to work with goals and to see a project through to its end within given deadlines
Possess a library of references (2D references) to use for working and to share with the art team
Foresee future mistakes and prevent them from happening
Work closely with Senior and Lead Artists
Contribute to good working environment for the team
Report your tasks status to your supervisors or producers
Academic background in Arts or equivalent
Good level in Photoshop
Good understanding about human anatomy, proportion and perspective
Motivated and passionate about video games
Great understanding of composition, color, shading, lighting, post-processing
Advance level in 2D Art: hand-drawing, digital painting and illustration
Good English oral communication skill.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!