We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
2D Artist (Concept) - Senior, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Art
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Provide high quality 2D GFX assets, mock-up… for projects required.
Work closely with the Lead Artist and Art team.
Train, Coach and Mentor Junior Artists
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities:
- Produce high quality 2D assets and textures
- Performing graphical work assigned by producers, delegate work to your team members.
- Help superiors to evaluate team members’ performance.
- Give necessary training and guidance to junior artists in your team
- Master all the necessary tools
- Actively detect and solve problems encountered in your projects.
- Inspire, Train, coach and mentor Junior Artists
- To help supervisors with training work shop and seminars and to share knowledge and experiences.
- Problem solving, propose ideas on how we could improve work efficiency.
Contribution in Management:
- Actively following up, able to detect bugs, analyses and presents solutions
- Thorough and organized, allowing you to work with goals and to see a project through to its end within given deadlines
- Good understanding in style guidelines, design process and creative workflow
- Work closely with the Art Lead and the Studio Lead Artist
- Contribute to good working environment for the team
- Possess a library of 2D references to use and to share with the art team
- Foresee future mistakes and prevent them from happening
- Produce, check and update 2D documentation
- Report your tasks status to your supervisors or producers when required
- Academic background in Arts or equivalent
- Advance level in Photoshop
- Great understanding about human anatomy, proportion and perspective
- Great understanding of composition, color, shading, lighting, post-processing
- Understanding about graphic design.
- Game art experience: Motivated and passionate about game art, good understanding of game art
- Ability to accurately estimate time to complete tasks and manage priorities to meet deadlines
- Ability to follow and adapt to different stylistic guidelines
- Ability to resolve any artistic or technical issues
- Advance level in 2D Art: hand-drawing, digital painting, design and illustration
- Good English oral communication skill: able to read English emails and reply
- Having good sense of initiatives, be original and inventive
- Effective organizational skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great sense of creativity and art
- Be patient and able to concentrate for long periods
- Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from Art Lead and Producers
- Be able to follow a brief and work on their own initiative
- Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Great artistic eyes and pay attention to detail
- Provide and research training material to increase team’s skills
- Communication competencies. Getting along with others, negotiation, conflict resolution and decision-making.
- Asking and giving quality feedback.
- Collaboration with other seniors and supervisors instead of doing things by yourself.
- Maintain a good professional relationship with your colleagues.
- Share ideas and experiences with other senior artists
- Commitment and sense of responsibility: Show strong commitment to the teams and to the company and be willing to work hard to complete the task on time
- Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedbacks from others for improvement
- Self-disciplined: Demonstrate strong motivation and passion at work
- Team work: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support
- Passion for playing video games across multiple platforms
- Proactive, autonomous, responsible and well organized
- Keep good mindset and managing stress facing issues
- Basic leadership skills over juniors
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.SURVEY
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.