We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
IT Technician, Hanoi
Reference: Hanoi, Hardware & IT
Department: Hardware & IT
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,300 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Hanoi Studio is always on looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.
Your responsibilities include:
1. IT service:
· Support in the following main areas : PCs (hardware/software/connectivity), LAN cabling, Wireless, printers, fax machines, scanners, photocopying machines, projectors, fixed telephones and other IT devices
· Escalating network-, server- and corporate web tools/applications-related incidents/requests to GNS team for further resolution. Escalating serious incidents to IT Supervisor/ Manager and the Management for immediate attention and decision making
· Keeping track of incidents/requests and communicating with users/managers regarding their status and resolution
· Supporting GNS to maintain/upgrade IT infrastructure and application systems
2. IT Administration/Management
· Logging, tracking and updating tickets on the Helpdesk System
· Suggesting the purchase of IT hardware/software for new users or for upgrade/replacement if needed, checking condition/configuration of new/current items, updating the inventory system and keeping them organized in the IT store. Liaising with vendors/suppliers for delivery/replacement/maintenance services
· Documenting all knowledge and experiences in the File Sever/Knowledge Base System
3. Hardware Service:
· Run Hardware process; Hardware tools, observe and optimize the process related to task and raise new ideas to make hardware process effectively;
· Buy all necessary materials - devices and accessories for the studio with approval from Studio Manager;
· Research and develop new solution for preservation and search the relevant devices according to the requests from stakeholders;
· Experience in IT supporting/IT Helpdesk
· Strong understanding and working knowledge in PC and hardware devices; printers, smartphone …
· Good knowledge of Routers, Firewalls, Switchs, VPN, Wireless and other networking technologies, including TCP/IP, DNS & DHCP.
· Good knowledge in network, server, corporate web tool/application and telecommunications systems
· Expertise in Windows server 2008/ 2012 / 2016 in backup, recovery/ disaster recovery and troubleshooting.
· Experiences with IT managed document solutions.
· Bachelor’s Degree holder in Information System / Information Technology
· IT certificate e.g. MCSA, CCNA, LPI is a plus
· Fair English Speaking and Writing
· Good service mindset
· This position is open for LOCAL VIETNAMESE CANDIDATES only
Why Join Gameloft?
· You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
· You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
· You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
· Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Else Can Gameloft Hanoi Offer You?
· Team work with international talents
· Continuous training and career growth
· Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions
· Work hard, Play hard
· Lunch allowances
Sport Clubs for employees.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Many thanks for your help!