We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
FX Animator, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Art
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Work closely with the Artist Supervisor / Lead, Game Designers and Development team.
- Provide high quality 2D and 3D effects, animations and assets for the projects required.
- Ensure successful integration of animation assets to the game builds.
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities
- Provide artistic solutions and explore new styles.
- Animate elements based on verbal and written direction.
- Provide production quality assets including; UI motion graphics, 2D animations, FX and others required
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for game ideas and artistic styles.
- Ensure that the high quality bar established by the 2D Animation Lead, Studio Lead Artist, and Producers are reached
- and maintained.
- Provide technical support and problem solving whenever required.
- Consistently play builds and give constructive feedback.
Contribution in Animation Team
- Work closely with the 2D Animation Expert and Studio Lead Artist
- Have Competent organizational skills.
- Contribute to an Efficient working environment for the team
- Foresee future mistakes and prevent them from happening.
- Produce, check and update FX Animation documentation
- Report your tasks status to your lead and producers on a daily basis
- Academic background in Animation or equivalent.
- Advanced skill with Adobe Photoshop.
- Advanced skill with Adobe Animate CC and/or Timeline based animation.
- Advanced skill with Unity Animation Systems and the Shuriken Particle System.
- Proficient skill with the use of Unity Shader Graph and/or Shader Coding in general.
- More than 3 Years of expertise in the field.
- Proficient understating of style guidelines, design process and creative workflow.
- Proficient understanding of Visual Feedback and Effects animation.
- Proficient understanding of Sprite creation.
- Proficient technical skills
- Proficient knowledge for sense of color, design, perspective and composition.
- Proficient at research and development skill.
- Proficient English communication skill.
- Competent level in drawing and illustration skills (relief, lighting, materials, perspective, colors...).
- Be original, inventive, creative and artistic.
- Be patient and able to concentrate for long periods, pay attention to detail.
- Be observant and understand how people and animals move and express emotions,
- Be observant and understand how both objects and elements move in the real world.
- Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from the lead artist, and producers.
- Be able to follow a brief and work on their own initiative.
- Take criticism well.
- Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of 3D animation.
- Competent Skill with Adobe After effects.
- Possess a library of references to use for working and to share with the art team.
- Commitment and sense of responsibility: Show strong commitment to the teams and to the company and be willing to
- work hard to complete the task on time.
- Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedbacks from others for improvement.
- Self-disciplined: Demonstrate strong motivation and passion at work.
- Teamwork: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support.
- Passion for playing video games across multiple platforms.
- Pro-active, autonomous, responsible and well organized.
- Maintain a good mindset and manage stress when facing issues.
- Novice leadership skills over Junior FX Animators
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.SURVEY
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.