We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
3D Animation Intern, Hanoi
Reference: Hanoi, Art
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,300 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Vietnam is currently seeking a 3D Animation Intern to collaborate on its next generation of iPhone, iPad and Android games.
As a member of the art team, you will be responsible for 3D animation of ambitious 3D games, from the first concept phases to the completion of the project.
• Have a good knowledge of Rigs and Animation in games.
• Have a good understanding of the principles of animation.
• Active involvement in the game creation process by interacting with the game designer and art director.
• Effectively contributing to the art pipeline while understanding target platform constraints.
• Meeting project deadlines/milestones as set by project leads.
• Basic knowledge of 3D Studio Max, especially animation and rigging tools.
• Familiar with current gen graphics.
• Open-minded and outward-looking
• English (write/speak)
Why Join Gameloft?
· You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
· You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
· You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
· Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Else Can Gameloft Hanoi Offer You?
· Teamwork with international talents
· Continuous training and career growth
· Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions
· Work hard, Play hard
· Lunch allowances
· Sport Clubs for employees.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Many thanks for your help!