We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
SEA C&B & HRIS Specialist, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
1.Compensation and benefits management:
- Coordinate or assist in HR reports and metrics in SEA region, ensuring they are delivered in timely and accurate manner, with helpful inputs for evidence-based decisions;
- Research market trends, both in Vietnam and the region; keep up to date with changes in labor legislation; assess the impact of those changes for recommendations;
- Support to prepare and monitor the compensation and benefits planning and budgeting;
- Join in the process of composing, reviewing HR/C&B Policy, salary structure, procedures and guidelines;
- Conduct, coordinate salary and benefits surveys; analyze survey results; provide advice and recommendation pertaining to market intelligence that suits corporate needs
- Perform HRIS/ Workday system administration functions including assigned global business process configuration, complex report configuration, regional security management, and interfaces;
- Identify opportunities and propose solutions for process automation to enhance organizational efficiency and effectiveness;
- Design, document, implement and monitor ad hoc and ongoing reports in HRIS/ Workday that accurately reflect internal business requirements and capture required data that can be analyzed to manage business operations for ongoing continuous improvement.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation, and train user on new processes and functionality.
- Assist in the development of change management, communication and training plans.
3. Rewards plan communication:
- Communicate to popularize HR policy and procedures; proactively collaborate and guide HR team members to perceive and implement the policy and procedures properly and consistently;
- Update HR documentation (HR Handbook, guidelines, C&B Policy, HR templates, documents to popularize HR policy and procedures, etc.);
- To conduct communication and training activities in order to improve the knowledge of C&B processes, practices and tools to key stakeholders
4. Other tasks:
- Participate in HR projects/ programs upon assignment;
- Coordinate HR payroll audit; join in interviews with auditors; provide auditors with pertinent responses upon request;
- Perform ad-hoc tasks when necessary and upon assignment.
- From 2 years and above working experience in HR practices, compensation and benefit, and HRIS/ Workday implementation;
- Good knowledge of Company’s C&B policy, HR processes, compensation cycle management;
- Adequate knowledge of current labor regulations, HR best practices and trends;
- Familiarity with HRIS/ Workday configuration; experience in requirements gathering, fit gap analysis, design, test case creation;
- Extensive knowledge of HR systems (HRMPro, Workday etc.) and MS Office;
- Good Vietnamese and English (both speaking and writing);
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and adapt to fast-pace changes;
- Good organization skills; handle numbers at ease with as well as big database with accuracy and within tight deadline;
- Strong problem-solving skill with positive mindset, can-do attitude;
- High confidentiality commitment, integrity, sense of responsibility;
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!