We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Network Administrator (GNS), Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Hardware & IT
Department: Hardware & IT
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Operations, management, and development on routers/switches/firewalls (Linux and CISCO/HP/etc. equipment);
- Hands-on troubleshooting and debugging of layer 2 and layer 3 issues;
- Participate in the specification and implementation of global networking standards and equipment configurations;
- Implementing best practices and procedures in all areas of network operations;
- Guiding and enabling professional development of technical staff
- Proposing, documenting and implementing processes for reporting, auditing, and management of a global network
- Document technical procedures, standards, and policies;
- Deployment and installation of new Telecom connections and equipment (in offices and in data centers);
- Possibility to work on pager duty 24/7;
- General level 2/3 support.
A solid understanding of fundamental and advanced networking concepts and protocols is more valuable than experience with any particular platform, hardware, or vendor.
- (Essential) 5+ years networking experience in a network environment;
- (Essential) Excellent interpersonal and communication - ability communicate in English essential;
- (Essential) Strong organizational, analytical, and project-management skills;
- (Essential) Strong experience with Open Source tools and operating systems (OpenBSD/Linux);
- (Essential) Ability to work under stress and in a 24x7x365 production environment;
- (Essential) Experience with Cisco equipment (router and switch, IOS);
- (Essential) Mastery of networking layers 2 and 3;
- (Essential) Knowledge and experience with equipment/network concepts (Firewalls, proxies, security);
- (Essential) Knowledge of, and experience with, network services and equipment (e.g. BPG, spanning-tree, HSRP, TACACS+/Radius, VPN/IPSEC, etc.);
- (Essential) Strong experience with TCP/IP protocol/stack and low-level network troubleshooting;
- (Asset) Experience with wireless (Wi-Fi) networking
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft. The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous. Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly.
Many thanks for your help!
We would like to let you know that we currently work from home (WFH). During WFH, we only accept job applications via online. All application that come by hard file, temporary will not process until further notice.