We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Business Development Project Manager, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Sales & Business Development
Department: Sales & Business Development
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Working with the E-Commerce teams, Production teams, Business Teams and other stakeholders to develop new Business Models and guarantee their deployment:
- To be the key driver to develop our Web Portal solutions using and optimizing our AdManager set-up
- To be the key contact point for all E-Commerce related projects
- To propose and test solutions which can drive potential growth
- To manage existing solutions, follow up deliveries, evaluate their efficiency and improve them consistently
- To actively follow tech trends in order to propose new solutions which can be integrated into current eco-system and potentially drive growth
- To run regular benchmarks in the industry to evaluate the needed evolutions
At ease with statistics and analysis, maintain and improve our reporting system to optimize sales:
- To monitor the performances of the projects in order to provide best recommendations to grow revenues (Expand advertising partners, Improve bids, etc.)
- To understand perfectly game performances and countries affinities and specificities.
- To work closely with the Sales Teams in order to ensure strong understanding of production features (billing, updates, etc…) and reporting tools.
Positioning yourself as a key hub of communication to provide sales teams with relevant information to close deals:
- To update regularly story-boards and flows of new products and features
- To design and deliver sales oriented presentations
- To actively support sales teams pitching their clients
- To ensure global guidelines are known and followed
- To regularly evaluate the efficiency of your own communications
· Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent
· Fluency in English
· Strong knowledge of Google Ads Solutions (AdSense, AdManager, AdMob, etc.)
· Extended knowledge on Tracking solutions (Google Analytics, etc.)
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) required
· Excellent organizational, analytical, critical thinking, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
· Excellent understanding of market driven statistical analysis (soft launches, A/B testing)
· Good capacity of doing multi-task and working in a fast pace changing organization
· Good team spirit & Results driven
· Be interested and knowledgeable in new technologies
· Be interested and knowledgeable in E-commerce is a plus
· Experience/Affinity in video games, consumer software or consumer electronics is a plus
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!