We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
External Communication Specialist, Ho Chi Minh
Reference: Ho Chi Minh, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 107 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
You will handle projects in autonomy, with the assistance of one intern. Your role will be to develop timely and effectively, our Employer branding strategy, foster community relations through events and involvement in community initiatives, and implement innovative and creative means to meet our objectives.
Employer branding development
- Developing and implementing PR strategy and campaigns
- Organizing promotional events including job fairs, tours, seminars, Gameloft talks, indoor or off-site, in coordination with local recruitment teams and partners
- Implement the Company CSR program at Vietnam level, liaising with our NGO partners
- Reporting the action to SEA Communication Director, sharing results and good practices
- Analyzing media coverage
- Answering media’s enquiries and speaking publicly at interviews, presentations
- Researching, interviewing, writing, and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Sourcing and managing sponsorship opportunities
Corporate and recruitment materials
- In accordance with Gameloft communication strategy and high-quality standards
- Producing marketing presentations and other promotional materials to support external communication
- Be responsible for the production of all assigned communication materials
- Brief and feedback in-house designer
- Maintaining, optimizing and updating information on www.gameloft-sea.com
Other duties to be assigned upon needs and priorities.
- At least 2 years of experience in the same or similar position
- Excellent oral and written skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Experience working with a designer (skills to brief, guide, give efficient feedback)
- Critical thinking, using logical and reasoning to approach efficiently problems
- Multi-tasking and excel in a fast-paced environment, working independently as well as part of a collaborative team
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Active listening skills and ability to manage multi-level feedbacks and stakeholders
- Ability to take responsibility for own actions, completing them on time, with 100% quality and calculated risks
- Strong innovation ability (original thinking and creativity, resourcefulness, suggestions for improving work, innovative approaches and ideas)
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Work from home policy
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!