We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Senior UI/UX Designer, Ho Chi Minh
Reference: Ho Chi Minh, Art
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 107 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
● Responsible for understanding the client’s brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
● Develop and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the project.
● Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
● Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and whatnots for our digital assets.
● Create assets and illustrations for Website Marketing such as banners, logos, badges, icons, etc.
● Collaborate with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
● Generate user personas and user scenarios.
● Prepare low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal and external review.
● Gauge technical feasibility of the prototype Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the client for review/iteration/approval.
● Work directly with clients in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time.
● Collaborate with Designers, Developers, and QAs to ensure compliance to standards and quality
● At least 3-5years of experience in UX and UI.
● Strong understanding and passion for the importance of design thinking & interest in emotional design.
● Has a clear and strong understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
● Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud(XD, Photoshop, Illustrator)
● Proficient in design and prototyping tools such as XD, Invision.
● Strong knowledge in wireframes, user flows, interactive prototype, and other design specification material.
● Ability to take constructive feedback and capable of interpreting feedback into design solutions.
● Animating prototype and wireframe.
● Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
● Has an eye for details - layout, design consistencies, spacing, etc.
● Can work closely and collaborates with developers, clients, and UI/UX Team.
● Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
● Excellent English communication skills - written and verbal.
● Can clearly present their design to clients and, stakeholders.
● Self-directed, confident, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Work from home policy
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!