We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Senior Game Concept Designer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Game Design
Department: Game Design
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Game Conceptual Design:
- Work with the team to understand the opportunity with new customer segment
- Propose new concepts, bring innovative ideas targeting casual and hyper-casual audience
- Imagine and define functional gameplays and strong core mechanics to driving user growth and retention, increase sales and customer lifetime value
- Research gamification mechanics applicable to other areas of activity to encourage engagement with a product or service
- Collaborate with UI/UX, Graphic designers, 2D artist to illustrate the concepts
- Create game pitch presentations with descriptions and wireframes/sketches
- Help the production team in the pre-production phase to share your vision.
Contribution to the team:
- Identify user needs and market dynamics, and use these to create the strategic direction
- Benchmark and identify incoming trends in the industry (genres, thematic, mechanics, game design...)
- Deconstruct and analyze mobile game mechanics
- Train other game designers on mechanics and understanding of game design.
Having acquired some initial experience in a mobile games development position or a similar environment, you wish to join an ambitious team willing to create the next casual and hyper-casual hits for Brands that will passionate players around the world.
If the following description matches your profile, you are in!
- You are a creative person and always aware of the latest trends
- Good gaming knowledge
- Familiar with gamification and gamified app
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Be entrepreneurial, driven, passionate and sincerely empathetic
- Full cycle product building experience in consumer internet/marketplace companies/startups
- Synthetic and clear writing skills
- Autonomous and research skill
- Fluent in English
- Worked on different platforms and know about their strength
- Knowledge of user experience based on a target and final product vision
- First-hand experience building UX and products in mobile-first markets is preferable.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!