We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Senior 2D Artist, Hanoi
Reference: Hanoi, Art
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Vietnam is currently seeking a Senior 2D Artist to collaborate on its next generation of mobile Games.
As a member of the art team, you will be responsible for the style and artistic values of ambitious games, from the first concept phases to the completion of the project.
• Create 2D sprites, UI assets and concept art for mobile games.
• Design new content for existing games, ensure the consistent art style.
• Active involvement in the game creation process by interacting with the Producer, Game Designers and the Studio Lead Artist.
• Effectively contributing to the art pipeline while understanding target platform constraints.
• Give necessary training, coaching and guidance to Junior Artists.
• Meeting project deadlines/milestones as set by project leads.
• At least 2 years’ production experience in video game industry
• Excellent drawing and painting skills.
• Clear understanding of human anatomy
• Creativity and Imagination.
• Knowledgeable in contemporary media (web, games, comics, film, animation, etc.)
• Expert in Photoshop
• Open-minded and outward-looking
• Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday, applying flexible working time.
- Lunch Allowance: VND600,000/ month
- Health, Social and Unemployment Insurance (based on gross-based salary, according to Labor Code) and Accident Insurance
- Tet Bonus (13th month salary) and Project bonus (twice/ year)
- Annual salary review
- Leave entitlement: 29 days (12 days annual leave, 5 paid days sick leave, 01 company leave , 11 days public holiday)
- Teambuilding activities, Staff Trip, Company events across the year.
- Clubs, PS4 Game corner, Game Online Contest with attractive rewards.
- Free technical, soft skill, English and other language training courses (internal and external) for all employees.
- Opportunity to be trained and participate in at least 01 real game project with great titles such as Asphalt, Minion Rush, March of Empire, ...
- Opportunity to access international game making technology, with a huge knowledge base from Gameloft studios around the globe.
- Opportunities to work with a team of young, talented staff from countries around the world. A culture of relentless learning with free courses in specialized skills, soft skills, and English
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
As you are interested in career opportunities at Gameloft, please take the below survey to help us better understand how candidates define our employer value proposition.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Thank you for your cooperation!