We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
2D Artist - Marketing Team, Ho Chi Minh
Reference: Ho Chi Minh, Marketing & User Acquisition
Department: Marketing & User Acquisition
Location: Ho Chi Minh
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Design brand/identity for digital solutions: logo, packaging art, icon, screenshots
- Create visual concepts/sketches: character design, environments creation
- Produce high quality 2D assets and textures.
- Create advertisement purposes following the Marketing team briefs: banners, interstitials,…
- Support the Marketing Team in the creation of commercial documents: pitches, backgrounds and other.
- Deliver artwork at the agreed time and with high quality standard.
- Advance level in 2D art hand drawing, digital painting and illustration
- Good expertise in Composition, Character design, color and production
- Solid expertise in Photoshop, photomontage, 2D special effects, vectoring tools (Illustrator)
- Good ability to adapt to different art styles (cartoon, manga, realist, semi-realist, 3D look)
- Good experience in typography.
- Competent knowledge in game art, rendering, and assets optimization
- Proactive, creative, autonomous, responsible and well organized keep
- Commitment and sense of responsibility
- Good English (able to read and write in English)
- Experience in mobile game industry would be appreciated.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Teamwork with international talents
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Work from home policy
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months