We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Experienced C++ Programmer (Urgent - Sign on Bonus), Ho Chi Minh
Reference: Ho Chi Minh, Programming
Location: Ho Chi Minh
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Develop/maintain tools, libs (InAppPurchaseg, GLSocialLib, OnlineLibsUtils, Gaia, …) support mainly for games development:
- Maintenance, update current tools/libs comply with store requirements
- Research, develop new features based on technology trend, market’s demand
- Support new platforms, stores to help game team increase working productivity with less testing time and resource, reduce unexpected errors, save time to learn new platforms.
1. MAIN TASKS
- Maintain and update current online libs based on new rules/checklist
- Collaborate with Online Libs Lead, Deployment Lead to analyze request from Managers then research and propose development plan if technology point of view is feasibility
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, then implement libraries.
- Conduct trial runs of libs to be sure it runs well and the result is correct as our expectation.
- Write documents about the technical aspect of libraries.
- Raise alarm to relevant Managers if there is any block issues; impediments that prevent tasks from reaching milestones. Report to relevant Managers on daily basis percentage completion each tasks.
2. TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
- Good knowledge with Online libraries: propose solutions whenever block issues pop up, to make sure project can run smoothly
- Research on new technology / algorithms / methods… and communicate with related departments.
3. RESEARCH & DOCUMENTATION
- R&D on the new technology, share experiences with relevant game teams.
- Documentation & manuals to guide end users “how to use tools / libs effectively”
4. CONTRIBUTION TO STUDIO:
- Informing game teams about upcoming changes in libraries that can affect SAI’s projects.
- Open workshop to help Deployment programmers know libraries work flows.
- Technical knowledge: C, C++, C#, Java, lua, batch scripts, network programming, and any new technology implied by work
- Good knowledge platforms with iOS, Android, Windows is a plus
- Well understanding about programming pattern, algorithms and logic thinking
- Good knowledge of jenkin, git and CI/CD
- Code creation
- C/C++ and Java
- Team work
- Documenting and Training
- Software engineering
- Problem solving
- Commitment and Sense of responsibility: Show Strong commitment to the tasks and to the company and be willing to work hard to complete the task on-time
- Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedbacks for improvement
- Self-disciplined: demonstrate strong motivation and passion at work
- Team work: Cooperate with teammates, Programmer Lead, game teams and actively provide support
- Solutions-oriented: Be able to find solutions in order efficiently solve issues or emergencies
- Pro-active and ability to work under high pressure
- Team spirit, sense of responsibility, result-oriented and deadline commitment
- Passion for creating libraries to improve working process
- Keeps up to date with the latest trends and technology options available
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- 1-month sign on bonus for all new hires on board in Nov, Dec 2020, Jan 2021
- Teamwork with international talents
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Work from home policy
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months