We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Senior 2D Artist for Marketing team, Ho Chi Minh
Reference: Ho Chi Minh, Art
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 107 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Support the Marketing team in the creation of brand/identity for Mobile game launching (logo, packaging art, icon, screenshots and storytelling)
- Create Marketing materials for advertisement purposes following the Marketing team briefs: banners, interstitials,…
- Create visual concepts/sketches
- Participate in brain-storming, conception of ideas
- Support the Marketing Team in the creation of commercial documents: pitches, backgrounds and other.
- Be responsible and have ownership over the execution of all art related marketing tasks based on creative briefs, Marketing managers feedback, market research, benchmarks, polls and consumer studies
- Vary and combine current graphical trends in different styles.
- Follow high quality standards shared by the Marketing team
- Effectively organizes his/her projects files clean, in well-structured layers to be easily share with other teams/studio
- Meet quality expectations and deliver on time
- At least 3 years in advertisement and graphic design, ideally in Media agency.
- Have solid expertise in Photoshop, photomontage, 2D special effects, vectoring tools (Illustrator), drawing and touching up using a graphics tablet.
- Basic knowledge of 3D studio Max and After Effects
- Experience in mobile game industry would be appreciated.
- Advanced knowledge of branding and marketing
- Solid experience in Composition, color and production, typography
- Competent knowledge in game art, rendering, and assets optimization
- Possess an extraordinary ability to create strong, visually appealing presentations with a bold impact.
- Able to produce original graphical compositions (framing, camera angles, storytelling through images, etc.).
- Very good general knowledge of visual and graphical trends (TV, movies, web, games, magazines, etc.).
- Proactivity and creativeness are both big pluses
- Actively detect and solve problems encountered in your projects
- Make sure that all the graphic assets have an unitary graphic aspect, in accordance with the game’s determined style
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Work from home policy
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!