We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Product Marketing Assistant Intern (6-months contract), Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, missing department
Department: missing department
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Prepare submission packages of various marketing assets for internal / external approval;
- Carry out follow-ups, gathering information or sending information and reporting to the Product Marketing Manager directly;
- Answer emails, sending assets to external teams upon request;
- Assist in researching competitor marketing strategies and creating reports.
- Assist in creating game’s promotional tools, including videos, web assets, screenshots, store descriptions and visuals, PR tools and all other needed assets for special marketing initiatives and App Store Optimization;
- Handle feedback loops on various assets which may include creating rough mock-ups or draw overs;
- Assist in the management of a marketing calendar based on game’s updates and promotions, and oversee related announcements, merchandising, and community management;
- Assist in representing the brand identity internally including the title, packaging, and “storytelling” around game’s scenario and characters;
- Assist in coordinating implementation with local marketing & PR teams, Key Account Managers, Game Monetization & User Acquisition Manager, and partners;
- Degree in Marketing or related field;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Great presentation & reporting skills;
- Talented communicator with an excellent grasp of the English language;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of mobile games industry;
- In-depth knowledge of or passion for video games;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a proactive self-starter with relentless drive;
- A team player with a positive attitude and resilient in the face of challenges.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Please send us your cover letter or motivation letter as well
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!